Step by step guide to use the Refog Uninstall Utility
Refog is an app that also comes with a specific uninstalling process that allows you to uninstall programs from your Mac when you install it on your Mac. However, be sure to leave out more leftovers. Similar to manually uninstalling the program, you should always delete all Refog related files and folders. You may use Refog Uninstall Utility for this purpose. Here is Step by step guide for this.
- At first, you need to open Refog's official website and download Refogclear.exe. Then open the software with the option of the option administrator Run.
- Then you have to run your PC in safe mode.
- After that, you need to run the utility. Then you will find the place of the Refog program file in the next window. You may also leave the default if you want. The default option will also be enough for the process.
- Then you just have to click on the option Uninstall.
- Please, wait for the whole procedure to execute. In some cases, the whole process will take some time. As usual, after installing every anti-virus, please restart the computer.